Just a thought...

I just want to put something out here that my Grandma said the other day. She was talking about her mother and some things that happened soon before she died, and she said, " You know, the two things that will stick with you to the day you die are your attitudes and your habits." Wow...Doesn't that really put it into perspective? Those two things will be with you your whole life. It kind of puts a new incentive into working on them, doesn't it? Anyway, that just really struck me. Let me know what you think! Blessings!

6 comments:

    Hey! welcome to the blogging world!
    Though commenting is a form of it. ( :
    You're site name is wonderful. Those are some qualities I tend to forget about.
    Are you of the family I've heard a ton about and went skiing with all the K's?(:

     

    Oh I forgot to say...
    that is a wise quote by your grandma. I'm challenged to think about my actions now,because their so hard to change later.

     

    Hi Kaylene! Thanks for the comments! Yes, we did go skiing with the K's...I don't know if we're the family you've heard about, but we did go with them this year. We're the ones that drove with them up to Colorado...

     

    yep its you. (:

     

    Thanks, Kelci! I sure hope that you all are able to go skiing again! That was so much fun...
    Blessings!

     

    I can't imagine either of you NOT skiing for a year.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum