My first post! :)


Hi everyone! Well, I've been on your sites a lot, but some of you don't know much about me! So here I am! There's a picture of me, and here's a little bio. I'm the oldest of 5 kids; I have two brothers and two sisters. I have brown eyes and strawberry-blond hair...My interests are computers, writing, reading, sports, the great outdoors, Bible study, sewing, video and photo editing, photography...to name a few. :) I'm homeschooled, and hope to graduate next year! :) We've been homeschooled for about 7 years...oh, and I've been taking piano for about 8 years. Anyway, that's the basics. Please leave me a note! Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

    You'll have to be sure and keep us updated while you're in Spain if you have time! Are you going with a group from church?

     
    On 12:10 PM, May 01, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you finally got your blog up, Kristen! It looks good!

    -Kara

     

    Someone hit my blog through yours (I love that "Next Blogger" button). Good luck with the new blog.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum