Another busy day...

Well, this morning was pretty unproductive...it was my Aunt Pony's (no, that's not her real name; she's been called that since she was little. And yes, she does like horses :) ) last morning with us, so we wanted to spend it with her. She came down (from Michigan) to help out for a little bit and spend some time with her dad (my grandpa is staying with us). He's been going through chemo treatments for his bile duct cancer...please keep him and my grandma in your prayers. Anyway, she was such a blessing! My mom had gotten behind in a bunch of paperwork because of all the things that have been going on lately, and she really needed some uninterrupted time to get it done. I had also gotten pretty behind in school for the same reason. My aunt took charge of the younger kids; she took them on walks, read to them, played with them...and they so enjoyed it! Poor Joshua; he cried this morning when he learned that she had to leave (he's 6)! We look forward to her whole family (she has 8 kids) coming down this summer. BTW, she's the one who has the music ministry (see my links on the side). Well, I guess I'd better go; I have lots of school waiting for me! :) Please leave me a note! Blessings!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum