Adios!

Well, I'm off tomorrow (at 4 A.M.) for Mexico! Our church is partnering with another, and we are all heading down for a 6 day mission trip! My dad and I are going on this, while the rest of the family will be leaving the following Tuesday to drive up to Illinois for a conference. After the mission trip my dad and I will fly up to the conference....when this is finished we will be driving up to Michigan to visit some incredibly wonderful cousins! (Traci, Tralene and family ;) ) The next leg of our trip will be to drive through Canada to Niagara Falls, and then all the way down the east coast, visiting special places and friends. :D So that is our general plan....as far as my blogging schedule goes, here it is. Starting Saturday, I will probably do little if any blogging, as I will not be bringing my laptop; I should return the following weekend...in the meantime, please vote in the poll on the sidebar and let me know how you think I can improve the content of my blog! As a perfectionist, I'm always ready for improvement. ;)
When I come back, I should have lots of pictures from Mexico, and as the next 4 weeks progress, I will continue to keep you all updated with pictures and details! :D God bless you all! (By the way, I'd love to come back to lots of comments! I know there are some of you who read this and have never commented! *hint hint* :P )
Please keep us in your prayers as we all travel! Thank you so much!

6 comments:

    On 1:35 PM, July 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

    WOW! What part of Mexico are you going to? Sounds exciting!

     

    Yeah, it´s so neat! I´m here right now, actually....the culture differences are facinating! I´d actually rather not say exactly where I am right now, but I´ll let you know once I´m back. ;) :D

     
    On 5:52 PM, July 15, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Totally understandable! Hope God blesses your time there!

     

    Thanks! I had an absolutely amazing trip...The place that we were ministering to was a small town outside of Monterrey, Mexico. God was so good and the experience was incredible; I hope to get pictures up soon (although I may be a bit longer, since we will be spending the next week with our cousins ;) )!

     
    On 9:45 AM, July 23, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Hey, Kristen!!Yay! I am home, finally. ;) AND...I GET TO SEE YOU TODAY!!!i didn't know u were going to Canda! I'v been to Niagra Falls a couple of times...It was neat!I hope you have lots of fun there. (And with us!!:D)

     
    On 12:05 PM, August 09, 2007 Anonymous said...

    Hey Kristen... I am finally back and alive in the world of blogging... sorry for being gone so long... life has been crazy for the last few months... wow... so anyways... I love looking over your blog... Im sorry we didn't get more time at the wedding... I loved seeing you all... but was completely overwhelmed with the amounts of people to see and entertain... :) I should have just found a clown suit and then I could have had everyone happy and laughing all at one time :) lol... it was an interesting learning experience...

    :) we need to catch up girl... why don't you email me soon... and we could catch up that way... i can't get on im right now due to my computer has crashed so im on kathleens mac for now...

    can't wait to see your pics of mexico and canada... im envious... those are two places i want to go some day :)...

    I hope your family is doing well and that you all have a great trip...

    Love you girl,
    Kal

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum