Bits and Pieces

Ok, I'm going to update; I will not get distracted by e-mails, by terribly interesting websites, or by conversations....so here goes! lol
This is going to be what I like to call a "bits and pieces" post. :) Bits and pieces of information I'd like to share, but no one main theme, or any simple way to make them into one, if you want an update before next month! lol :P

  • First of all, my sister has been "metaled"(borrowing the words of my friend Kaylene)! Yes, Kara got her braces and a palate expander put on this week!
  • I know this is extremely belated, but happy birthday to my friend Paige! Hope you had a blessed one!
  • Our piano is scheduled to come in sometime next week!! (notice I said scheduled)
  • Our Grandma is coming home next week! She's been in Michigan finishing up some business, but is ready to come home and leave that crazy Michigan weather where it snows in October, right Grandma? :P 75 degrees in November sounds better, doesn't it? lol Love you and can't wait to see you!
  • In addition, I'd like to introduce Tralene to the rest of my blogger friends, if I may! :) Tralene (who commented on my last post) is one of my cousins from Michigan, and I'm so glad that she's joined the blogging world! So when is your blog coming up, Tralene? :P
Well, that's about all for my life update right now...I wanted share a little something else with you, too, but I'm out of time for tonight. :) I think that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow or Friday...sorry! Thanks to all of you for your patience! ;) Love and blessings!

4 comments:

    YEAH! AN UPDATE> (:

    oh the glories of a brace face. I feel honored to have been once been name with the beauties with braces. ;D Congrats Kara! It IS worth the wait and occasional pain.

     
    On 11:57 AM, November 10, 2006 Anonymous said...

    crazy weather? are you kidding? i love it down.. oh wait i mean UP here. yeah and grandma does hate our weather, she was so cold i felt really bad for her.

    Kara? braces?! oh no! but seriously, they do work.
    i have no idea when ill get my blog. probably when i actually have time to do it, whiiich wont be soon

    Tra

     
    On 12:07 PM, November 10, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Kristen, i just went back and looked at your old posts. i love how in that pic of the family i was like the only girl not wearing pink. was that done on purpose? hey i think we are missing Aunt Mary and Uncle Mike in that picture. hmmm.

    Tra
    by the way, your music makes me want to cry

     

    Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments! Kara is doing pretty well with her braces....I do what I can to help, especially since I went through the same thing 4 years ago...I agree completely that it is definitely worth the pain and the wait!
    Oh, and Tralene; I was rather teasing about the weather....although I don't necessarily envy your winter conditions, when I have been up there your summers have been lovely! No humidity, not too much heat...but I prefer 70 degree weather in the winter to the 10 degrees that you all get! :P About the picture: I assure you that the pink thing was not done on purpose :D....lol I also noticed that somehow Aunt Mary and Uncle Mike didn't get in that picture :(. That's a shame; we were missing just two people!

    Oh, and my music is Angel Eyes by Jim Brickman; I love it!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum