Passing On....


Hello everyone....I just wanted to let you all know that about 2 hours ago my grandfather, known as "Dan" Deneen, passed on into eternal glory. He was a believer, and I can just see Jesus Christ standing from His throne, walking to Grandpa, taking His hands and saying "Well done, my good and faithful servant!" He was ready to go, and now he is at peace with no more pain or sorrow.

We will be leaving soon, in the next couple of days, to go to Michigan for the funeral, and will be gone for 4-5 days...Please keep us all in your prayers; traveling safety for all of the family members, in addition to comfort and peace, especially for my grandmother. Thank you so much! Blessings to all of you!

1 comments:

    I'm praying Kristin. Dwell on the Peace that passeth all understanding. Jesus Christ. keep us updated on any other prayer requests. til then, Kaylene

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum