National Remembrance Week

Hello again everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that yesterday started National Remembrance Week- a time to remember those men and women who have defended our freedom and given their lives for our liberty. It continues until Memorial Day. Yet, our remembrance shouldn't just be restricted to one week; I think that we tend to take for granted that which has cost others so much. So again, I'd like to say thank you to all those men and women who have shown their patriotism, their love for their God, their families, and their country, and I'd like to say how grateful I am to them for the sacrifices that they've made so that I can say I am proud to be an American! May God bless our troops and may God bless the free America that they fight for!
Blessings!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum