Baking!

Hello all! I am very sorry that this update is so over-due! I have so much that I'd like to share, and just not enough time to say it all, so I'm going to have to spread it all out a bit....thanks for your patience!
I'll start with yesterday and work my way back. Yesterday was a baking day for me! Yes, I actually had time to bake bread and muffins! You might be wondering how on earth I found time; that would be a very good question, considering that I've been spending about 7 hours a day (5 days a week) working on Physics lately! However, all that time paid off last Friday, when I finished my Physics!!! Yes! I am so excited! I have so much extra time to do the things that had been set aside before, like baking our whole wheat bread! (My daddy is especially glad, as he misses it when we don't keep some in stock!) :D


Let's see....I have been pretty busy with Christmas preparations; I'm hoping to get those finished soon...Our weather has finally started cooling down, praise the Lord! Up until the last week in November we were having temperatures in the 70's and 80's; that would be a bit too warm for Christmas. :P Of course, it had to get down into the 40's just when we're ready to put up the outside lights. ;)
So, that's what has been going on this past week (or two :P ); I'll try to get another update put together soon about our trip that we took on Thanksgiving weekend (with pictures :D)! :)

God is so good! Many blessings!

2 comments:

    On 11:54 AM, December 07, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Kristen, you are making my mouth water, cuz i know just how good that bread is.
    I MISS IT!!
    ok, i guess i miss the people who make it too. :)
    cant wait to hear about your trip!

    TRA

     
    On 8:18 AM, December 21, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Dear Kristen,

    What a beautiful website! Well done. We navigated through your articles and updates and found ourselves altogether in another place and another time; sitting in your kitchen with our Starbucks in hand, just having a wonderful time chatting away the morning. Oh, we must do that soon.

    Merry Christmas Kristen. Come and visit, your room is ready.

    Love

    Mr. E.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum