I'm back (for now)!

Hello everyone! I know, it's been a long time since I updated....I have a good excuse, though. :)
Take a look at this:


This is our whole family on my mom's side! My grandparents, my aunts, uncles, cousins....33 people in all, for one day. Then we had 25 for one more day, 24 for three more days, and then 19 for the rest of the week. It was so much fun!! From swimming almost every day to Dutch Blitz'ing ourselves to death, we had an absolute blast!

So that was my life for a week...now I'm getting ready to go on a weekend mission trip! My dad, Ryan, and I are going with a church group today to another church near the Louisiana border to help them rebuild; they're in the middle of an addition and also need help cleaning up after housing people from Hurricane Katrina. We should be back by Tuesday evening....please keep us in your prayers!

Also-my grandpa is going in to have a CAT scan sometime in the early part of August, so I'll let you know what the results are; thank you for keeping him in your prayers!
Again, I'll be back Tuesday evening....
Blessings!

4 comments:

    On 11:29 AM, August 02, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Where is everybody? :)

     
    On 5:44 PM, August 03, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Hey Kristen... sounds like you had alot of fun with your family... reunions like that are always a blast... I had fun doing that on the fourth...
    Many Blessings,
    Kal

     
    On 5:49 PM, August 16, 2006 Anonymous said...

    WHERE ARE YOU>>>>
    Kal

     

    Hey Kallie! Sorry that I've not been around lately! I've been very busy and such....I'll probably send you an e-mail sometime in the next couple of days with more details. I'll try to get another post up soon as well. :) Blessings!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum