Our pool...



Ok, Kallie requested a picture of our pool, so I took a couple this morning. One of them is looking down from the second story of our house, and the other is from the side. The two little circles of rocks on either side of the pool are the hot tub and the baby pool (which is less than a foot deep). I should have gotten one of the waterfall when it's running....maybe I'll put one up later.When the K's would come over when we were little, we'd play all kinds of games up on that big waterfall, like "coke factory", house, or make it our secret cove, etc. It's a lot of fun...and as you can see, my dad puts a lot of work into the landscaping around it. :) Can you tell that he loves plants? lol It's one of his hobbies...Anyway, hope you enjoy those pictures! Blessings!

5 comments:

    I can't wait for you all to be able to come over again! It's been so long...of course we'd probably spend the whole first night saying "Remember this?" and "Remember that?"! lol :P We had so much fun...:)

     

    Hey Kal- I sure hope we can go skiing again!
    As for chatting...I've just got a minute...we're leaving to meet some friends down in Houston in a little bit. I'm just waiting for the "LET'S GO!" from downstairs...:P So I can chat for a sec...(I don't care where). I'll just have to stop as soon as I've got to go!

     

    School is going slow with us...with all of the company and such that we've had, not much has gotten done, but I hope to graduate next year!
    How exciting that you get to graduate! Do you know what college you are going to?

     

    Well, so sorry that I have to cut it so short, but I just got called! Oh, well; I'd really like to talk...Maybe tomorrow! Anyway, bye for now! Thanks so much...blessings!

     

    Hi Kallie- we're back, but I've got to get ready for bed soon; 6:30 will come early! As far as a time frame...I'm not that sure; I don't know that I could pin down an exact time, but why don't you leave me a note tomorrow about 7:30-8:00 pm or so if you can. I might be free then. If that doesn't work, then I'll try to catch you another time! Thanks so much! I look forward to talking with you! Blessings!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum