A normal day?

How do you define a "normal day"? :) Our life has been so busy lately with "abnormal" events, that we haven't had a "normal" day in a very long time. :) Today definitely wasn't completely normal, but I actually got quite a bit of school done! Spanish, Physics, and SAT prep were completed; the only thing that didn't get done was history (which I really enjoy). I really didn't expect to accomplish that much, since I was taking care of Joshua and Rebecca today while my mom took Kara and Ryan to do some SAT testing and my grandparents were out for a check-up at the hospital. By the way, thank you so much to everyone who is praying for my grandparents! My grandpa is actually going to have a CAT-scan June 1 to see if the tumor is shrinking. I'll be sure and let you know the results! Please continue to keep them in your prayers. Blessings!

1 comments:

    On 9:24 PM, August 08, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Kristen,
    Hope you start having more "normal"
    days. I hope your grandpa gets better soon!
    Erryka

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum