Happy Birthday Kara!!!

Yes, today is my younger sister Kara's birthday! Please leave her a note!
At our house, the birthday person gets to choose the meals for the day, and the cake that they would like. They also usually get to choose the activity for the evening...This morning Kara chose french toast with strawberries and powdered sugar for breakfast; for lunch, she decided Jason's Deli, which is really good! And for dinner, we're having steaks! mmmmmm! So happy birthday Kara! Love you!
Well, here's a picture of me and all but one of my siblings...Kara's the one on top, then me, then Ryan, and Joshua's the smallest one...my youngest sister Rebecca didn't make it into that one, but I'll put one up of her as well. Have a great day!


1 comments:

    hey! we have the same tradition. we get to pick out our meals too. its great! better yet, birthday person doesn't have to wash dishes or help with kitchen duty!!!! Happy birthday again Kara!!!!
    neat pic!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum